Conveyancing in Brisbane you can depend on
We believe we are the best property conveyancers Brisbane residents can turn to for accurate and on-time property settlements and a great experience.
We’re not a high-volume conveyancing firm where you are made to feel like a number in a queue. We like to get to know you and encourage you to contact us with questions at any time.
It’s not only our obsession with ensuring the finer details of your transaction are well looked after, but the level of one-on-one personal service we like to offer to all our clients.
We offer affordable fixed fees, provide local property expertise, and our team are focused on protecting your best interests to ensure a hassle-free property settlement experience.
Whether you are buying or selling a residential home or a commercial, our team are highly experienced with all types of property settlements, including:
- Vacant Land
- Strata Title Properties
- Company Title
- Rural Properties
- Off the Plan
- Retirement Homes
Experienced Conveyancing Lawyers
When you hire Access Solicitors Brisbane as your property conveyancer, your transaction will be overseen by an experienced conveyancing lawyer, not an offsider. You get to benefit from our broad experience in property law and can ask questions and lean on our advice and guidance, which can include:
- Legal advice regarding real estate contract law
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Sustainability Declarations
- Warning Statements
- Auction Contracts
- Off-the-plan contracts
- Upfront cost appraisals
- Wills and estates
- Stamp duty and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Tax considerations and asset protection, including capital gains tax, sales or purchases by companies, self-managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Vendor’s Statement, general conditions, and special conditions
- Cooling-off period and deposits
- Commercial property, including leases
- Retirement Village purchases, leases, and service contracts
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Building contracts, owner builder issues, and the Queensland Building Services Authority Act 1991
- Liaison with financial institutions regarding deposit bonds, loans, mortgages, and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts and settlement of your property
- Adjustments to the purchase price concerning rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers, including the First Home Owner Grant
- Advice concerning easements and covenants on title searches
We’ve Got Your Property Settlement Covered
The right property conveyancer will ensure your new purchase or the sale of your existing property will be a smooth and hassle-free process ensuring you don’t discover after the transaction something was missed that was important to you.
Frequently people experience frustration with their conveyancer due to a critical detail being overlooked, only for it to arise later when you’ve either moved in or moved out, but when it’s much harder to fix, costing you more money and more time.
We are your dependable and experienced conveyancers, your eyes and ears, focusing on the details and are the difference between a clean, timely, and satisfying transaction and an unpleasant one.
We have your back – Each property transaction has its unique challenges, and as your dependable property conveyancer, our focus is on you. We want to exceed your expectations with our unmatched skills, proven processes, and relentless drive, no matter the obstacle.
We are Experienced – Whether you have a residential or commercial property, our property conveyancers have successfully overseen hundreds of property transactions across Sth East Queensland.
We are Insured – Conveyancing work needs to be covered to protect you through every part of the property transaction. Our professional indemnity insurance can give you peace of mind that you are covered.
We are Qualified – Our team are highly qualified property conveyancing solicitors in Brisbane and Qld Law Society members.
When you buy or sell property, there is so much to think about you can often overlook something that could be a deal breaker. Let our team take away the unnecessary pressure and hassles by doing it all for you. If you would like to find out more, we offer a FREE 30 minute consultation where you can ask as many questions as you like.
We look forward to speaking with you.