Conveyancing you can depend on
We’ll Help You Buy or Sell a Property Hassle-Free
Here at Access Solicitors, you get experienced property conveyancers that can take care of all your property conveyancing needs, whether you are buying or selling a residential home or a commercial property.
We offer affordable, fixed conveyancing fees combined with local property expertise and service that is focussed on protecting your best interests and designed to ensure a hassle-free property settlement experience.
We can assist with all types of property settlements, including:
- Vacant Land
- Strata Title Properties
- Company Title
- Rural Properties
- Off the Plan
- Retirement Homes
Deal with Qualified Conveyancing Lawyers
When you hire Access Solicitors as your property conveyancer, your transaction will be overseen by an experienced property lawyer, not an offsider. You get to benefit from our broad experience in property law and can ask questions and lean on our advice and guidance of which can include:
- Legal advice regarding real estate contract law
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Sustainability Declarations
- Warning Statements
- Auction Contracts
- Off-the-plan contracts
- Upfront cost appraisals
- Stamp duty, and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Tax considerations and asset protection including capital gains tax, and sales or purchases by companies, self-managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Vendor’s statement, general conditions, and special conditions
- Cooling-off period and deposits
- Commercial property including leases
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Queensland Building Services Authority Act 1991
- Liaison with financial institutions regarding deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts and settlement of your property
- Adjustments to the purchase price concerning rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant
- Advice concerning easements and covenants on title searches
Why Access Solicitors for real estate conveyancing?
The right property conveyancer will ensure your new purchase or the sale of your existing property will be a smooth and hassle-free process ensuring you don’t discover after the transaction something important to you was missed.
Frequently people experience frustration with their conveyancer due to a key detail being overlooked only for it to arise later when you’ve either moved in or moved out, but when it’s much harder to fix costing you more money and more time.
Access Solicitors are your dependable and experienced conveyancers, your eyes and ears, focussed on the details and the difference between a clean, timely and satisfying transaction and an unpleasant one.
Why Choose Us?
We have your back – each property transaction comes with its own unique set of challenges, but as your dependable property conveyancer, our focus is on you, exceeding your expectations with our unmatched skills, processes and relentless drive no matter what the obstacle.
We are Experienced – Whether you have a residential or commercial property, our property conveyancers have successfully overseen hundreds of property transactions across Sth East Queensland.
We are Insured – Conveyancing work needs to be covered to protect you through every part of the property transaction. Our professional indemnity insurance can give you peace of mind that you are covered.
We are Qualified – Great service is important but having qualified professionals handle your property transaction is critical. Access Solicitors are highly qualified property conveyancing solicitors as well as members of the Qld Law Society.
Your property transaction will be overseen by our experienced property lawyer.