Looking for legal help with the purchase or sale of a business?. We have the necessary skills and experience to advise you correctly across all business types, including companies, partnerships, and trusts.
We are a highly regarded small business lawyer in Brisbane that you can rely on to assist you with all legal matters related to your business.
It’s important to remember that each party to a sale or purchase or a business transaction should be independently advised by an accountant and an experienced small business solicitor that you can depend on for the right advice.
The team at Access Solicitors Brisbane can confidently assist you with:
- Business structures
- Lease terms
- Put and Call options
- Goodwill & valuation of business assets
- Tax considerations
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Franchising agreements
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
So, if you need a Brisbane business lawyer for an important business-related transaction with the right mix of professionalism and people skills, then contact us today.