Access Solicitors Brisbane is a highly regarded small business lawyer in Brisbane that you can rely on to assist you with all legal matters related to your business.
We have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business and we can assist you across all business types including companies, partnerships, and trusts.
It’s important to remember that each party to a sale or purchase or a business transaction should be independently advised by an accountant as well an experienced small business solicitor that you can depend on for the right advice.
Here at Access Solicitors Brisbane, we can confidently assist you with:
- Business structures
- Lease terms
- Put and Call options
- Goodwill & valuation of business assets
- Tax considerations
- Liaison with financial institutions
- Transfers of liquor licences and poker machine entitlements
- Transfers of equipment licences
- Franchising agreements
- Arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- Organising and attending settlement
So, if you need a Brisbane business lawyer for an important business-related transaction who has the right mix of professionalism and people skills then Contact our Principal Chris Emery today.